Monday 6 February 2012

Worst song of the 21st Century?

It kills me to say this, but there is a worse song than Rebecca Black's infamous 'Friday'. Not only that, but it is from the much loved Nicki Minaj. 'Stupid Hoe' is a pointless, offensive and to be honest SHITE song that became the most viewed Youtube video in a 24 hour period.

I think for most, it is 3.30mins of our lives that we won't get back! So of course I thought I'd subject you all to it, 'tis only fair. 2.53mins is probably the worst part about it

FYI she sings the words "Stupid Hoe" 51 times by my count =/ it was painful. 



Although, much like Rebecca Black's 'Friday' is had led to quite a few parodies, which we all love to watch. One of my favourites being - 



Vinny, 2012 - "It's quite catchy, but so is crabs, doesn't mean people like it though."

No comments:

Post a Comment